Re: Public Access to NIH-Funded Research / The New England Journal of Medicine, April 28, 2005 Wilkinson, Judith A 02 May 2005 10:53 EST

One of my faculty members asked the following:

"Would this be for NIH supported research only, or for any research
(including that not supported by the NIH) by the investigator, if they
have some NIH funding?"

I told him I suppose it would all come down to ones interpretation of
the words "scientific reports supported by the institutes".

Can anyone add anything.

Jude Wilkinson J.D.
Office of Research
Indiana University
School of Dentistry
415 Lansing Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Tel: 317.278.3290
Fax: 317.274.5425
E: xxxxxx@iupui.edu
-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Davis, Scott (HSC)
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 2:00 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Public Access to NIH-Funded Research / The New
England Journal of Medicine, April 28, 2005

Good Afternoon Group,

I wanted to alert you to this article of interest.

Public Access to NIH-Funded Research
<http://click.nejm.org/ct/click?q=1f-rgWqI58yv4E6tAt4x8vOHj2qR8E1rKlR>
R. Steinbrook

Free Full Text
<http://click.nejm.org/ct/click?q=34-pYkSIcdN2sGaQhBt_MYyy4rEN70rHSsR>

Copyright (c) 2005 Massachusetts Medical Society. All rights reserved.

Thanks

scott

Scott Davis, CRA
Sponsored Programs Administrator