Re: NIH Funding Limitations Charlie Hathaway 19 Apr 2005 08:10 EST

I believe there are a couple of Institutes that have set a $$ limit on funding
to individual PIs or made it clear that there will be a tough time had at
review for applications that would take a PI over a certain level.  And it must
be restricted to certain mechanisms (because there are people with VERY huge
centers or contracts).  But an NIH wide rule???  I've never heard of it.

Go to each institute's extramural funding page.  It should be there.

Charlie