Re: Exploding faulty Title III Pamela Miller 12 Apr 2005 13:18 EST

Deborah,

Actually, given the state of Title III funding--"exploding" is more
appropriate than anything else I can think of. Hang in there--we all need a
chuckle now and then!

pam

At 08:46 AM 4/12/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Friends,
>I hope you are chuckling at my faux pas rather than rolling your eyes and
>wondering what our esteemed profession is coming to. I am crawling under a
>rock, changing my name, and will deny I ever sent such a missive. At least
>you understand that I truly need your help!
>Deborah

Pamela F. Miller, Ph.D.
Director, Office of Sponsored Projects
The University of San Francisco