Re: FRS and Effort Reporting Ann McGuigan 08 Apr 2005 08:41 EST

Barbara,
At George Mason University, we are in the process of developing
electronic effort reports from Banner that are sent directly to the PI
for response.  I also would be very curious to hear how other
institutions are handling the process.
Ann