Re: Peer Review article on Slate Charlie Hathaway 07 Apr 2005 15:14 EST

More irritating than interesting to me.  He does NOT make a case against peer review.  At least no better a case than I could make against capitalism, religion, democracy, and matrimony.  And let's not be so passive here.  Whether you are a reader, spender, worshipper, political constituent, or spouse...you can't just accept everything that gets thrown your way.

Charlie