Re: Grants.gov and PureEdge software John A Brown 15 Mar 2005 14:02 EST

Hi Steve,

I too use FireFox. However, I have to use IE for Grants.gov. This is a
bad oversight by Grants.gov to assume that everyone uses IE. Especially
if they knew Mozilla has made a huge impact in the browser arena.

For those who do not know what FireFox is: http://www.mozilla.org/start/1.7/

It is an opensource web browser (free) and far exceeds what IE can do!

For those who want to know more about it, email me at
:xxxxxx@jefferson.edu

John Brown
Thomas Jefferson University