Re: Grants.gov and PureEdge software Joseph Bass 15 Mar 2005 16:16 EST

I have had success with Firefox but it took a lot of tweaking
to work. It does make sense to use IE to make it easier but
if you want the tweaking I had to do I can try an recreate it.

Joe

Joe Bass
JSB Consulting, LLC
xxxxxx@JSB-Consulting.com