Re: IRB systems Corey Burger 15 Mar 2005 14:34 EST

InfoEd has an IRB Module

_____________________________________
S. Corey Burger
Sponsored Programs Administrator

Utah State University - Sponsored Programs Office
Old Main Bldg. ~ Room 64
1415 Old Main Hill, Logan, UT  84322-1415
 Voice: (435) 797-1661 ~ Fax (435)-797-3543
Email: xxxxxx@usu.edu
Web: http://www.usu.edu/vpr/funding/programs/
Office Hours: Tue., Thur., Fri. 8am-5pm
 Mon., Wed. 9:30am-5pm.

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Lori Messer
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:42 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] IRB systems

We are currently looking at systems to replace our Access database for
managing IRB records.  So far we have looked at, or plan to look at:
ProIRB, IRB Navigator, IRB Wise and IRBANA.  Does any one know of other
systems not included in this list?  Are there any that are particularly
suited to PUI's?

Thank you,
Lori
--