Re: IRB systems Tom Drinane 15 Mar 2005 13:49 EST

MIT's Coeus grant management system has added an IRB module, which can
run independently of the grants part.  Might be overkill for a PUI, but
perhaps worth a look.  Important to remember that MIT does not sell
Coeus per se, so if you need help installing, etc., you would have to
look for support to do so.

More information at http://coeus.mit.edu/

--
Tom Drinane