Grant.gov presentation correct address Robert Beattie 10 Mar 2005 11:09 EST

The info is still there for those who want to learn about the system
This is the correct address
http://w.on24.com/r.htm?e=11256&s=1&k=C759A231D90C42F2939152CD48738CF5

There is the talking screen plus a download of the text and slides.
Bob
xxxxxx@umich.edu

On Mar 10, 2005, at 10:40 AM, Charlie Hathaway wrote:

It was yesterday.  If you like listening to someone read a PowerPoint
presentation, slides not scrolling automatically, and find testimonials
convincing (like a GWB "townhall" meeting), you'd have loved it.

CH