Re: Salary Cap for USAID work Hawk, Patricia 08 Mar 2005 14:00 EST

You can go to www.opm.gov and look for this year's current Executive
Service pay scale.

Pat

Patricia A. Hawk
Cost Analyst, Business Affairs
Oregon State University
306 Kerr Administration Building
Corvallis, OR  97331
(phone) 541-737-9585
(fax) 541-737-2069

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Jean M. Murphy
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:47 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Salary Cap for USAID work

Dear all,
 I am trying to find the latest salary cap for work done on an
indefinite
quantity contract for USAID.  The last posted cap I can find was issued
through an Acquisition & Assistance Policy Directive dated February 4,
2003 (AAPD 03-02).  This set the ES-06 rate at $134,000 per year.  Is
this
still the cap in effect or is there an update?  I have not been able to
find an update.  Thanks much.
Jean

Jean M. Murphy
Director of Pre-Award Services
Wellesley Centers for Women
http://www.wcwonline.org
E-mail:  xxxxxx@wellesley.edu      Phone:  781-283-2508     Fax:
781-283-2504

Wellesley College, Cheever House, 106 Central Street, Wellesley, MA
02481