Re: Institution signatory authority and electronic submission of proposals Tammy Custer 25 Feb 2005 11:25 EST

I would like to know if there are others as well because I am one of the people that maintains a matrix of federal systems on the FDP website that breaks down what the system does.  We capture who can submit the proposal.