Re: SCT Banner Grants Management Systems Angela Willis 14 Feb 2005 13:42 EST

The University of Arkansas at Little Rock uses the after-the-fact
reporting from Banner for our effort certification.

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG]On Behalf
Of Sarah Ber
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 11:57 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] SCT Banner Grants Management Systems

There is also a Banner report for after-the-fact reporting with various
parameters that can be run within the HR module called nhrecrt that can
be printed out and used for effort certification reports.

Sarah

>>> xxxxxx@DU.EDU 02/14/05 11:58 AM >>>
We have developed a report (paper) for after-the-fact certification
that
calculates percentages based on payroll distribution.  We have just
recently
gone through an internal audit and are working out a few issues, but in
all,
it seems to be a good process.