Re: Software for Small to Mid-size Institutions Frances A. S. Simpson 10 Feb 2005 23:54 EST

We implemented all Banner modules, including the Grants piece of
Finance.  This includes the proposal, award set-up, billing, accounts
receivable.  Though our Tech Dept. programmed some reports for us, we
are now able to use MS Access to query the Banner tables and create our
own reports.  We still are trying to work out some kinks with our
billing and AR.  Has anyone else fully implemented Banner Grants?  If
so, I'd like to discuss some of these kinks and how you may or may not
have resolved them.
Thanks,
Fran Solano Simpson
University of Denver