Re: Rush/Last Minute Proposal Policies? Charlie Hathaway 01 Feb 2005 17:25 EST

If you can prove that late proposals are sloppier and poorer in quality AND less competitive than those on time, then we all need to see this evidence.  I love to talk about planning and proofreading in grantsmanship talks but I know that some people simply produce great proposals at the last minute.
Research came before research administration.  And the most important factor in getting extramural funding is research, not the administration of it.  We are up against a Goliath.  There is no hope.

Charlie