Re: New 398 modular forms and Other significant Contributors HELEN MOURAT 26 Jan 2005 13:51 EST

Thanks, Vicki.  Your answer confirmed my sense of the situation.  The
analysis would be done by other folks - and we are treating it as a
services agreement.

Helen K. Mourat
Grants and Contracts Administrator
University of Maryland Greenbaum Cancer Center
22 South Greene Street, Suite N9E17
Baltimore, MD 21201
(410) 328-0741 voice
(410) 328-2578 facsimile

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use,
copies of the original message.

>>> xxxxxx@ASU.EDU 01/26/05 1:30 PM >>>
Is the head of the lab the person who will actually be analyzing all the
samples? If you are treating this as just a services agreement (which we
would do also), I would say that no, you wouldn't need to include the
head of the lab as a significant contributor (I'm assuming that other
lab workers would do the actual analysis?), I wouldn't include anything
in the budget justification since it's a modular budget, but it couldn't
hurt to have a letter from the lab indicating that they're happy to be
providing this service. :-)

Vicki

Vicki Krell

Sponsored Projects Site Supervisor

Office for Research and Sponsored Projects Admin.

Arizona State University

(480) 965-2171

(480) 965-1703 - fax

xxxxxx@asu.edu