Re: New 398 modular forms and Other significant Contributors Caskey, William PhD. 26 Jan 2005 13:47 EST

If the lab is only doing analyses and returning results, the costs should be considered as "Fee for Service" and included in the budget under "Other". In that case, none of the personnel would be consider key and need not be listed under either key personnel or other significant contributors. These categories are reserved for persons that will contribute to either the design of the project, interpretation of data, or some other scholarly contribution to the project (a good measure is if the person will be a co-author on papers)...Bill

Bill Caskey, PhD
Director, Research & Grants Administration
Children's Mercy Hospital
2401 Gillham Road
Kansas City, MO  64108

Ph:(816) 234-3874 (new number)
Fx:(816) 855-1982
E-mail:  xxxxxx@cmh.edu <mailto:xxxxxx@cmh.edu>

This communication is intended only for the use of the addressee.  It may contain information which is privileged or confidential under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient or the agent of the recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify The Children's Mercy Hospital at 816-234-3149 or via return Internet electronic mail at xxxxxx@cmh.edu <mailto:xxxxxx@cmh.edu>  and expunge this communication without making any copies.  Thank you for your cooperation.