Re: Institutional Base Salary Lola Saya 12 Jan 2005 14:43 EST

I would be interested in replys you might have received privately.  Does
everyone agree with Claire Carlson?

Lola Saya
Asst. Controller
Marist College
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, NY  12601-1387
Tel:  845-575-3000 x.2313
xxxxxx@marist.edu

 Ted Mordhorst
 <xxxxxx@U.WASHINGT        To:       xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
 ON.EDU>                  cc:
 Sent by: Research        Subject:  Re: [RESADM-L] Institutional Base Salary
 Administration
 List
 <xxxxxx@HRINET.

 01/12/2005 01:27