Re: Online faculty Conflict of Interest disclosure Systems Carolyn Schnall 10 Jan 2005 12:06 EST

Sorry, Alan, did not see your initial inquiry...

We have an on-line program based on the MIT model called
Coeus....feel free to contact me privately for further discussion.

Carolyn B. Schnall, M.A.
Conflicts Manager
Weill Medical College
of Cornell University