Re: Indirect Cost Distribution Question Steven Etheredge 17 Dec 2004 14:57 EST

Although several of our colleges share IDC's with investigators at
variable levels, no distribution is made directly.  Deans make these
decisions at their level.

R. Steven Etheredge
Director, Pre-Award Services
Sponsored Awards Management
University of South Carolina
(803) 777-4457
(803) 777-4136 fax
xxxxxx@gwm.sc.edu

>>> xxxxxx@ERAU.EDU 12/17/2004 11:36:38 AM >>>
At our institution we do not presently do return to PIs, however, have
interest in possible future changes to our return system.  We would be
greatly interested in responses concerning this as well.  At the moment
our
return is a partial one, with %s distributed to the Academic
departments,
Colleges and Campuses, which house the research project.

Susan L. Erdman
Senior Grants and Contracts Analyst
Office of Sponsored Programs
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical (ERAU)