Re: Indirect Cost Distribution Question Susan A. Brown 17 Dec 2004 15:30 EST

5% at the Medical University of South Carolina

Susan Brown

Natalie Henderson wrote:

> At your institution, is any portion of the indirect cost that is
> returned to the PI classified as research?
>

> Thank you for you help and happy holidays.
>

> Natalie Henderson
> Doctoral Degree Coordinator
> Texas A&M University-Commerce
> Graduate Studies & Research
> P O Box 3011
> Commerce, TX 75429-3011
> Phone: 903/886-5161
> Fax: 903/886-5165
>
> The Mission of Graduate Studies and Research is to provide leadership
> and direction for all aspects of graduate education and to promote
> research at Texas A&M University-Commerce.
>
> As a major Doctoral/Research Intensive university in the Northeast
> Texas region, we are committed to embody and model the best practices
> in graduate education and research to meet the needs of a constantly
> changing regional, national, and global environment.

Susan A. Brown, C.R.A.
Grants & Contracts Administrator
Medical University of South Carolina
Research & Sponsored Programs
19 Hagood Avenue, Room 606 (express mail & drop +4 zip code)
P.O. Box 250808 (U.S. Postal Service only)
Charleston, SC  29425-0808
PH:  843-792-2040 (my desk)
PH:  843-792-3838 (receptionist)
FX:  843-792-6447