Re: Need advice for paying people under a jointly fund ed institute John Sites 09 Dec 2004 09:55 EST

Carole,

You are correct.  Sometimes the second PI will be a department head or
lab director to satisfy the conflict of interest implications of the
original PI representing both organizations.

john

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
John D. Sites, Jr., CRA
Contract Administrator

Utah State University
Sponsored Programs Office