Re: Giving Credit on Proposals and Awards Todd Travis 29 Nov 2004 11:10 EST

We ran into the same problem and complaints at Clarkson a few years
ago.  We use a "home-grown" FoxPro database and we had always had a
separate "Investigator" table to add multiple investigators to a
proposal.  In order to track the distribution to departments, we added a
"percentage" field to the table records to allow the effort to be
divided between the investigators and their associated departments.  We
let the investigators determine the percentage for each investigator.

This has worked well for us.

Todd.

Todd C. Travis
Assistant Coordinator/Research Funds