Re: URGENT FOR TODAY'S DEADLINE: Grants.gov and syntax error Deanne Hoenscheid 17 Nov 2004 15:54 EST

Diana,

Someone submitted a similar question to RESADM-L regarding Grants.gov
regarding problems with entering information.  I don't have experience
with this process as of yet but here is what was provided to us:

'I just ran into an issue today concerning the Disclosure of Lobbying
form in a Grants.gov application package.  ISU doesn't lobby so we don't
have anything to disclose and don't complete the form.  In the
application package it is listed as a required form so it must be
completed.

I called the Grants.gov Contact Center and here's the reply I got.
Enter "NA" in any required text fields and "0" in any required numerical
fields.  This solution seems to work fine, but since we haven't
submitted one of these yet I'm curious about what others have done in
similar situations.  Have you completed a form in this manner?  Another
way?'

As a result, can you try an NA??

***********************************
Deanne L. Hoenscheid