Re: Service to faculty revisited - Fastlane Susan Tompkins 15 Nov 2004 13:42 EST

The University of Delaware requires PI's to enter the proposal and
upload all required documentation into FASTLANE.  From the department
end of it, the dept. administrator may assist or even complete this task
for the PI, however, the central research administration office does NOT
participate.

Susan Tompkins