Re: Travel claims for Uzbekistan John Sites 11 Nov 2004 17:14 EST

Sandra,

We have had a few foreign projects with similar concerns and challenges.
We ended up hiring a local management company to handle the in-country
expenses - with the exception of our TDY campus personnel.  We included
the documentation requirements as a part of their SOW and issued them a
subcontract.  I'd be more than happy to discuss the details if you would
be interested.  While the majority of our work has been in Central and
South America, the challenges are probably very similar.

john

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
John D. Sites, Jr., CRA
Contract Administrator

Utah State University
Sponsored Programs Office