Re: debarment and suspension Daniel S. Rademacher 11 Nov 2004 15:32 EST

Hi Elisa,

You should read your individuals agreement to see what he/she is allowed to
participate in.  Not all agreements are the same.  When receiving the NIH
Notices of Scientific Misconduct I have noted the period of exclusion has
been anywhere from 3-5 years and the capacity in which they are allowed to
serve is indicated.  More importantly you need to include a statement that
is indicated in the agreement and possibly provide a clear oversight plan
for this individuals work.

I hope this helps.

Dan
At 01:50 PM 11/11/2004, Fallows, Elisa wrote:
>John,
>
>I guess I need to clarify - this individual is not key personnel on the
>grant.  Their person does not require licensure; therefore not providing
>services.
>
>Because they are not key personnel; our assurance statement was fine.
>I'm just unclear if they are elgible to work on a grant.
>
>Thanks
>Elisa

Daniel S. Rademacher
Grants & Contracts Administrator
The Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
Northwestern University
676 St. Clair
Suite 1200
Chicago, IL 60611