FYI: Re: [RESADM-L] pdf forms Susan Dolle 11 Nov 2004 09:11 EST

Paul,

FYI: This is from the Research Administration list serve that I get;
thought it may be something to be aware of in IRTS.

>>> xxxxxx@JSB-CONSULTING.COM 11/10/2004 2:29:36 PM >>>
I have not read all of the comments on PDF forms but I am an expert in
PDF
forms and can probably answer any questions you may have. I have also
be
test the newest version of Acrobat and Adobe came out with a new
product
called designer that is an xml based formed package that allows import
and
export of XML files and created the form in PDF or XML or both. That
is
available today for the enterprise system but soon will be released as
individual product. I created a PDF form from the Grants.Gov RR XML
database
and made it interactive and it now produces the Grants.Gov xml
DataStream.

So if anyone has any specific questions I may be able to answer them or
send
you to an Adobe person that can.

Joe Bass
JSB Consulting, LLC
Managing Member
xxxxxx@JSB-Consulting.com

Phone: 301-774-4229
Mobile: 240-305-8056
Fax:  240-220-0654

On site:
Sr. Electronic Commerce Analyst
Office Of Naval Research
800 N. Quincy Street - Code 06
Arlington, VA 22217
Phone:  (703) 696-1499     Fax:  (703) 696-2786
Email: xxxxxx@ONR.NAVY.MIL
Mobile Number: 240-305-8056

 _____