Re: [POSSIBLE SPAM] Re: [RESADM-L] pdf forms Diane Schmitz 09 Nov 2004 13:26 EST

> Adobe Acrobat will allow you to open any pdf file and add "form
> fields."  The resulting file can then be saved and filled in as
> needed.  If there are many such fields, it is a rather tedious process.
>
> Randy.

Okay, this answers my question. Right now, I'm dealing with about 30
forms from a state agency, with several fields in each. They update
forms every year, so it sounds like more trouble to add fields I'll only
use this one time than to type. Most federal forms are available in ipdf
somewhere, but these are fairly obscure. Sigh.

Diane Schmitz
Grant & Research Development
Eastern Washington University
Chenney, WA