Re: Post-Award Office Structure Joyce Davies 25 Oct 2004 09:13 EST

I would be interested in this information as well.
Thanks,
Joyce

Joyce M. Davies, CPA
Manager, Grants Accounting
Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine (NEOUCOM)
4209 SR 44, PO Box 95
Rootstown, OH
phone: 330-325-6369
email:  xxxxxx@neoucom.edu