Re: F&A on FIPSE Proposals Steven Etheredge 19 Oct 2004 13:09 EST

Never got funded at a higher rate, and gave up trying since the message
has always been that it would make you non-competitive.

R. Steven Etheredge
Director, Pre-Award Services
Sponsored Awards Management
University of South Carolina
(803) 777-4457
(803) 777-4136 fax
xxxxxx@gwm.sc.edu

>>> xxxxxx@STJOHNS.EDU 10/19/2004 2:00:14 PM >>>
This is an age-old question.  The theory is that they will pay more
than 8%.  I remember hearing years ago that someone got 15%.

8% is common.

Betty Farbman
Director
Office of Grants Sponsored Research