Re: European opportunities Kathy Dewitt 14 Oct 2004 14:43 EST

Bill,
The USDA Agricultural Research Service has an Office of International
Research Programs.
Try this site although I don't believe Romania has any projects with
them as of yet.
http://www.ars.usda.gov/research/docs.htm?docid=1428
Kathy

On Oct 14, 2004, at 3:19 PM, Bill Campbell wrote:

> RESADMers--
>
> I've been drafted to give a grants workshop to some visiting Romanian
> agricultural scientists/biologists tomorrow morning.  I don't know much
> about grant opportunities available to them in Romania or Europe--does
> anyone?  Or can you point me towards some sources of information?  I
> can
> handle the proposal-writing part, that's universal, but I'd like to be
> able
> to talk about at least a few potential grant opportunities.
>
> Thanks and regards, Bill
>
> Bill Campbell
> Director, Grants & Research
> University of Wisconsin-River Falls
> 410 S. 3rd St.
> River Falls, WI 54022
> 715/425-3195
> FAX 715/425-0649

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic
answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame
for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the
future.--John F. Kennedy
Kathryn A. DeWitt
Project Representative for DoD, Homeland Security, NASA and USDA
University of Michigan
3003 South State Street #1058
Ann Arbor, MI  48109-1274
xxxxxx@umich.edu