Re: PHS 398 budget forms in Excel Brenda Hansell 01 Oct 2004 13:32 EST

Jill thanks for the URL---we were about to create the same form from scratch!-
Kind Regards, BJ

BJ Hansell, BS, RRT, CCRC
Research Development Associate
Children's MS# 17-750
ext: 612-813-6384
fax: 612-813-7883
pager: 612-534-6134

"Not ignorance, but ignorance of ignorance, is the death of knowledge." - Alfred North Whitehead

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or his or her agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this email immediately.

>>> xxxxxx@HMS.HARVARD.EDU 10/01/04 12:05PM >>>
http://www.hms.harvard.edu/spa/forms/trainingforms.htm

We have one posted on our training web site under excel budget template (bottom of page).

Jill Mortali
Director
Sponsored Programs Administration
Harvard Medical School