Re: Negative Budget Amounts Charlie Hathaway 24 Sep 2004 09:03 EST

Wouldn't using a negative number decrease the overall request and award?  This would mean the equipment is being provided free of charge AND something else is also not being paid for.  Better to list as ZERO.

[I can't think of any case where using negatives would make sense.  However, Jerry and George told me that is all very common in "bizarro world."]

Charlie