REPLY == Re: [RESADM-L] Grant Management Susan Meslang 21 Sep 2004 12:35 EST

this is great, thanks.

Susan W. Meslang
Director of Grants and Sponsored  Programs
Tidewater Community College
121 College Place
Norfolk, Virginia  23510-1907
Office 757 822-1773
Cell 757 409-2887
Fax 757 822-1007
xxxxxx@tcc.edu

>>> xxxxxx@TC.UMN.EDU 9/18/2004 11:39:35 AM >>>
Ms. Meslang,

I forward the Website for Minnesota's Sponsored Projects Manual:
http://www.ospa.umn.edu/manual/index.htm#table

Please note that we are in the process of up-dating and improving
this.

Regards,
Steve

==================================

Susan Meslang wrote:

>I need to develop a grant management handbook.  Does anyone have one
>they particularily like?  Any good references?
>
>Susan W. Meslang
>Director of Grants and Sponsored  Programs
>Tidewater Community College
>121 College Place
>Norfolk, Virginia  23510-1907
>Office 757 822-1773
>Cell 757 409-2887
>Fax 757 822-1007
>xxxxxx@tcc.edu

Lists")

Steve Bradley
University of Minnesota
Spon. Projs. Admin.
Assistant Director, F&A Cost/Effort Certification
McNamara Ctr., Suite 450
200 Oak St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
#612-626-9895