Re: Increase in modules for NIH budget Charlie Hathaway 16 Sep 2004 21:13 EST

Ask for $225K each year.  Increase the itemized budgets if it will make people
feel better.

The PI is correct.  Yearly increments are supposed to be figured into the total
project cost.  They are NOT a reason to request an extra module in one year.

Charlie