Re: CRA Study Materials Aull, Robert M 02 Sep 2004 12:18 EST

I recently inquired about the CD referenced on the CRA site and received
the following reply:

Our CD is still in process and not available at this time.  The best
thing to do is to study the areas outlined in the Body of Knowledge.  We
also offer review sessions at various locations around the country.
There will be a review session at the SRA National meeting in Salt Lake
City.  You can register and pay for the session on the CRA website,
cra-cert.org

Robert Aull
Indiana University

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Marie Smith
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 11:48 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] CRA Study Materials

I believe that the Research Administration Council has developed a
software training program.

Besides the NIH guideline and the OMB Circulars, you should review the
Belmont Report,  the Helsinki Declaration, the Nuremberg Code, ILAR
guide, FAR and FAAR.

Marie F. Smith, CRA
Manager of Grants Administration
Institute of Ecosystem Studies