Re: CRA Study Materials Renita Gray 02 Sep 2004 12:11 EST

I passed the CRA in March.  I basically read all of the pertinent OMB
circulars, plus reviewed the different federal agency procedure manuals.
The SRA website has a body of knowledge link, which will give you the
guidance you will need.

Best wishes on your success!

Renita L. Gray, CRA
Director of Sponsored Programs
Arkansas State University
P.O. Box 1260
State University, AR  72467
Telephone: (870) 972-2400
Facsimile:  (870) 910-8209

"If my life is fruitless, it doesn't matter who praises me, and if my
life is fruitful, it doesn't matter who criticizes me"  - Bunyan

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Denise Marcello
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 10:40 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] CRA Study Materials

Can anyone recommend any useful study materials (textbooks, literature,
etc) for preparation for the CRA examination?  Review sessions are only
offered in selected locations, and I'd like to find resources that
incorporate many of the topics (body of knowledge) covered in the exam,
if possible.

Thank you for any information you can provide!

Denise Marcello
Grant Administrator
Health Research, Inc.
One University Place
Rensselaer, New York  12144
(518) 431-1217
(518) 431-1234 (fax)
xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us
www.hrinet.org

|Denise Marcello   |xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us|
|Grant             |Health Research         |
|Administrator     |Incorporated            |
|Phone: (518)      |Fax: (518) 431-1234     |
|431-1217          |                        |