Re: CRA Study Materials Joyce Davies 02 Sep 2004 11:41 EST

Please respond to the list serve. I'd be interested as well.
Thanks,
Joyce Davies, CPA
Manager, Grants Accounting
Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine
4209 SR 44, PO Box 95
Rootstown, OH 44272
phone:  (330) 325-6369
email:  xxxxxx@neoucom.edu