Re: Quality Management Plans for EPA projects David Hollingsworth 16 Aug 2004 16:33 EST

 Rochelle,

TEES has an approved plan and I will send you a copy.

David
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Rochelle Athey
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 3:51 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Quality Management Plans for EPA projects

Do any of your institutions have an institutional Quality Management
Plan
for EPA that we could review?  The plan is for managing environmental
data,
not facilities or toxic releases.

Given our decentralized organization, this might be something of a
challenge
to develop.  It would be helpful to view other institutions' plans.

Thank you in advance,

Rochelle R. Athey
Associate Director, Sponsored Projects
PO Box 7726