Re: Cost sharing with Private Sponsors on Federal flow-through projects. Greg & Peg Schmidt 23 Jul 2004 20:04 EST

David:

I wouldn't want to do cost sharing on this, but if the choice was either
get the award with matching, or lose it, I'd probably give the
matching.  There is nothing requiring you to match the costs.  The Prime
grantee is required to match.  That you do, too is simply nice of you.

Greg Schmidt