Re: Change in PI Salary Greg & Peg Schmidt 23 Jul 2004 19:44 EST

Maria:

Major bummer, that!  Not much to do unless you can submit a revised
budget.  But before you do that, check the actual financial impact.  If
the PI's only charging 10% of his/her salary and the additional amount
paid to the person is a few thousand dollars, 10% will be a few
hundred.  That's not really worth the effort to change it.  I'd leave
enough alone.  Possibly claim the difference as cost sharing.

Greg Schmidt