Re: Timesheets and Salary Greg & Peg Schmidt 23 Jul 2004 19:40 EST

Patricia:

Time sheets should have the project information already on them.  IE., I
work 22 hours this week on project A87.  That assigns the costs to the
project.  It is also signed by the employee and the supervisor.  There
should be no further project allocation necessary.  Also, because the
time sheet is signed by the individual and a person knowledgeable of the
work performed, no further effort reports are required, either.

Hope this helps!

Greg Schmidt