Chuck, when are you going to put out a book? Hahn, Janet M 08 Jul 2004 15:54 EST

I'd like to add my thanks to you, Chuck, for all the wisdom imparted to
me and others over the 24 years I've been in research administration.  I
appreciate your experience, willingness to take the time to mentor those
seeking answers, and your approach of responding to questions within the
larger context of academia and regulations.

I do hope you compile some of your knowledge publish it in some way or
another.  Unfortunately, only in the last year or so did I begin keeping
a "Chermside" folder for reference use and its entries are arranged

Janet
********
Janet M. Hahn, C.R.A.
Executive Director
Office of Sponsored Programs & Grants Management
Radford University
Radford, VA  24142-6926

tel:  540-831-5479
fax:  540-831-6636