Re: OMB circular question Herbert B. Chermside 08 Jul 2004 15:04 EST

But don't make the mistake of interpreting A-21 C 12 as meaning that costs
the feds make unallowable are necessarily unallowable to all sponsored
programs.  That's going farther than the consistency requires; instead that
represents what are not "like circumstances", i.e., the agreement
requirements are different.

Chuck

At 03:48 PM 7/8/2004, you wrote:
>A-21 C.11, C.12.  It's all about consistency.
>
>Vincent L. Grassia, Jr.
>Vice President for Research
>Hospital for Special Surgery
>535 East 70th Street