Re: Faculty member serving as PI on another organization's R01 Aull, Robert M 08 Jul 2004 14:19 EST

As noted many times on this listserv, salaries are not to be inflated
for the purposes of a grant.  From your description the larger base
salary at the other site is dependent solely upon this collaboration =
an increase based on an award.

Robert Aull
Indiana University