Re: Faculty member serving as PI on another organization's R01 Charlie Hathaway 08 Jul 2004 13:43 EST

Principal investigators are responsible to the applicant organization for the scientific and
technical direction of the project.  PI are also authorized to conduct "business" with the PHS.
Therefore, doesn't she need a formal relationship with the grantee institution?  And if so,
how does that affect her relationship to you?

CH