Re: Salary Survey Smiley, Riddick 01 Jul 2004 14:35 EST
Perhaps the correct wording should be:

"Gross Grams of Grizzle"

Riddick S. Smiley
Grant & Contract Officer
Office of Sponsored Programs
East Carolina University
Greenville, NC 27834
(252) 328-9539 office
(252) 328-4363 fax
(252) 327-2308 cell
xxxxxx@mail.ecu.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Campbell [mailto:xxxxxx@UWRF.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 2:54 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Salary Survey

I think this is a great idea.  I suggest adding one further category
matched to salary level: something like years of experience, though I'm not
sure that's the right wording.  On the face of it, a new director with 5
yrs total experience should make much less than a grizzled veteran director
with similar responsibilities at the same kind of place; the survey should
enable a user to distinguish the two.

Regards, Bill