Re: Boilerplate Descriptions for Proposal Preparation Charlie Hathaway 30 Jun 2004 16:00 EST

Don't scientific misconduct definitions have lots exceptions based on intent?
I too am uncomfortable with boilerplates but not because of plagiarism.  Since
boilerplate info usually goes into those sections of a proposal that no one
prioritizes, I always fear that a last minute attempt to complete these
sections will find inappropriately broad or generic or irrelevant info getting
inserted.
Boilerplates should indeed be viewed as data rather than text.  Then it can be
tailored for the specific use.

Charlie