Re: Proposal Budget Template ? Baumann, John 30 Jun 2004 11:35 EST

We have an NIH-modeled and NSF-modeled template on our website.

http://www.umkc.edu/research/proposals.html

John

John R. Baumann, Ph.D.
Associate Vice Chancellor for Research
Director, Office of Research Services
5100 Rockhill Road  (US Postal Service)
5211 Rockhill Road (Courier Service)
Kansas City, MO 64110

816.235.1303 (v)
816.235.6532 (f)

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of William Walters
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 9:37 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Proposal Budget Template ?

Hello Everyone,

Our institution is considering the use of a standardized budget
template(s)(excel spreadsheets) for faculty use in the proposal process.
We are interested to see what types of pre-formatted budget templates
other institutions have developed.  If you have examples you can share,
please post them here or e-mail them to me directly. We are looking for
a more consistent approach and would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Bill

William Walters
Associate Director, Contracts and Grants
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
207 Foust Building
Greensboro, North Carolina  27402-6173
Fax# (336)256-2599
Telephone# (336) 334-5091